Professional Insurance Sales Agent
AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking an experienced Insurance Sales Professional for our
location! We are looking for hunters who are not afraid to generate new business on their own. We will match your drive to succeed with a comprehensive training program, excellent coaching, internal referrals, warm leads, and a culture of success. Your investment in our opportunity is time and effort. We provide the rest. In addition to a highly competitive base + bonus while you are building your book, we also offer an industry leading benefits and retirement package. Let us chat today about how AAA can maximize your career.
What we can offer you:
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive base salary of $36,000
uncapped commissions, incentives and bonuses
- 401(k) plan with employer match up to 7%
- Health & Life Insurance (including medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Health Advocate
- Wellness Programs
- Legal Shield
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and Professional Designation Programs
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
The primary duties of the Professional Insurance Agent are to:
- Educate and counsel existing and prospective clients regarding the various insurance options available, thereby facilitating informed client decisions. Help clients appreciate how insurance can guard against unforeseen risk and loss.
- Perform an assessment of the clients or prospective clients assets and liabilities, where appropriate; offer a risk analysis regarding their personal or business insurance exposure and provide recommendations and guidance on options that will protect their financial well-being and respond to their risk management needs.
- Assess whether recommended insurance products meet applicable state insurance compliance requirements, and audit clients current and proposed insurance programs to ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Complete the fulfilment process by delivering and reviewing policies with clients, establishing a payment plan and completing required forms.
- Establish ongoing consultative relationships with clients to ensure their insurance needs are periodically reviewed and updated to meet changing situations.
- Maintain partnerships with insurance company representatives and underwriters, and works as a liaison between the client and the insurer in the event of a claim.
- Establish and continuously maintain an understanding of the markets and products available through contracted carriers to meet client needs and capitalize on available opportunities.
- Maintain accurate paper/electronic records documenting purchases, additions, cancellations and claims, etc. and facilitate reporting via the agency management system, including keeping accurate and complete customer files in Applied Epic.
- Develop an individual business plan and goals which, when aggregated, become the basis for the Companys corporate plan.
- Market the Companys offerings by developing referral sources, including, but not limited to friends, family, realtors/brokers, mortgage lenders, car dealerships, automotive repair shops, bankers, businesses, and AAA member referrals.
- Support AAA corporate success by recommending AAA membership, travel and other financial service products to existing and prospective clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years successful insurance marketing or service experience or other equivalent successful experience.
- Property/Casualty license, must keep professional licenses current through continuing education.
- Professional insurance knowledge (or ability to quickly gain knowledge); stay current on industry trends, tools, products, and insurance and financial services companies represented by the Company.
- Solid understanding or the ability to obtain a solid understanding of the complexities of risk management.
- Ability to utilize online insurance platforms to generate quotes and work with clients to assure accurate coverage and rates are provided.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be engaging, personable, empathetic.
- Entrepreneurial, competitive spirit; the desire to continually improve, innovate and grow in skills and performance.
- Existing prospect pipeline and familiarity with the city/area in which the position is located.
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance and regulations preferred.
- Above average reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Solid ethical standards.
- Detail-oriented, organized and excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work in an independent and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with established practices and procedures.
- Technical skills: typing, data entry, internet, Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Applied / Epic Agency Management System a plus.
Keywords: Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Sales Agent, Producer Jobs, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer Agent Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional, Commercial Agent, Business to Business Sales, Sales Agent, Rockville Insurance
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top