Policy Retention Specialist (Personal Lines Insurance)
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is seeking a full time
Policy Retention Specialist
for our Cincinnati, OH Sales Center! This position would be responsible for retaining current policyholders by counseling existing customers concerning appropriate coverage, policy limits, deductibles, payment options, and discounts and underwriting eligibility through outbound calls and direct mail; Implement appropriate cross-selling efforts to increase account discounts and retention.
The primary duties of the Insurance Retention Specialists are:
Contact policyholders from the agencies existing book of business through inbound/outbound telephone calls, direct mail, and email to review policies prior to renewal. Analyze policy to enhance retention and better meet the needs of the consumer. Counsel the policyholder concerning appropriate coverage, policy limits, payment options and state laws that will best meet their needs for sufficient protection against risks covered by Property and Casualty insurance. Make appropriate recommendations and/or changes to the policy and gain policyholder acceptance to process the changes.
Develop and maintain specific personal lines insurance knowledge of all states and carrier products within the AAA Mid-Atlantic region to effectively counsel insurance customers. <
Counsel existing customers concerning coverage and/or policy changes, quote insurance rates, and accurately complete new insurance applications. Quote and remarket policies when necessary.
- Execute and facilitate insureds service requests, while anticipating account rounding and cross-selling opportunities including AAA membership sales and/or upgrades.
- Cross sell additional products or up-sell coverage and/or policy limits when appropriate.
- Contact insured by phone or email on non-renewal notices in an attempt to place business with another agency carrier
- Collaborate with others to achieve results; sharing ideas and knowledge; to build morale and cohesion within group.
- Achieve the required quality rating of customer phone interactions as rated by management and or external quality assurance review teams.
- Meet established productivity measures established by management team in support of the Agency performance.
Other Duties and Responsibilites
- Maintain training and knowledge of all AAA Club Alliance insurance products for cross selling opportunities through completion of courses provided by AAA University and continuing education classes
- Ability to respond to customers inquiries, close the sale and complete all paperwork at a level normally acquired through an Associates degree or equivalent work experience/education.
- 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience in an insurance environment involving work with new business applications, endorsements, rates/policies and demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of automobile and homeowners coverage.
- Current Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance license
- Ability to quickly assimilate and retain information and the ability to handle changing priorities in a call center environment.
- Strong analytical and phone sales skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency to complete tasks in a timely manner; managing time independently; taking action when needed with little supervision.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to enable accurate completion of applications or policy endorsements.
- Proficiency in navigating required computer applications (MPS, MRM, carrier application, internet/intranet, and agency management system).
- Ability to cascade training to new retention associates
- Ability to handle special projects as assigned
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive base hourly rate of $16.75 - $18.00/hr plus monthly bonuses
- Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement, including but not limited to a Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Retention, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer Agent Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional, Policy Retention, AAA Insurance, AAA Jobs, Cincinnati Jobs, Cincinnati Insurance Jobs, Sales, Cross Selling
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top