Personal Lines Insurance Agent
- Lexington, KY
MOVE forward with us
Energy Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance Inc. is hiring for a
Personal Lines Insurance Producer
. As a Personal Lines Insurance Producer with Energy Insurance Agency, you will work closely within your community to build customer relationships and promote Insurance products.
Energy Insurance, which began in the basement of our founders home in 1982, has grown by leaps and bounds into a business with 7 locations, 90+ associates licensed in over 48 states and more than $125 million in written premium.
While our first insurance clients came from the industries of coal and natural gas that wasnt the only reason we chose the name Energy Insurance Agency. We are passionate about making sure the name conveyed the energy that the Energy team puts into working with each and every client they meet.
We remain committed to creating comprehensive insurance solutions to keep our clients moving forward, because Energys Business Insurance, Personal Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Bonds teams believe in building relationships that
us forward together!
aking trust the cornerstone of our business.
ffering superior products, prices and service.
aluing those who matter most; our clients and employees.
mbracing excellence in all we do.
If you are a motivated self-starter who loves a fast paced environment, this is an opportunity for a rewarding career with unlimited earnings potential!
We are looking for someone who will
- Be responsible and accountable to achieve annual new business production goals through consultative sales to new clients and cross sell rounding of current clients.
- Develop and manage an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, cold calling, networking, client referrals, and colleagues
- Develop a sales and marketing plan to compete with other sales producers or companies who sell personal lines insurance and, outline niche-marketing strategies.
- Work on multiple coverage lines including, but not limited to, personal property, general liability, property and casualty packages.
- Responsible for developing, presenting and selling customized insurance programs that meet or Personal Insurance needs.
- Review prospective and current insureds policy coverage limits, language and accuracy for suitability and gaps.
- Responsible for gathering all required information to obtain quotes on behalf of a client or prospective client. This information will include, but not limited to, building information, product information, inspection information, and additional supplemental application as needed.
- Enter all information and notes into Energys Agency Management System (EPIC).
- Responsible for working with the client service team to service and retain current accounts.
- You will be expected to perform daily activities including, but not limited to: outbound cold calling, prospecting, scheduling appointments, collaborating with carrier representatives and underwriters, networking and check-ins with agency sales management.
Why Join AAA Club Alliance and the Energy Insurance team?
Backed by a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities, we offer our associates:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards performance. First year compansation ranges from
$55,000 to $75,000+ based on sales performance
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong sales and marketing background with production goals and personal sales responsibilities.
- Demonstrated success in sales acumen, production growth and performance achievements.
- Must be comfortable making daily cold calls and be self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to drive personal performance, problem solve, personal accountability and find new business prospects.
- A superior customer service attitude and approach to business.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with management and clients to explain complex issues, and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Must be able to take direction and course correct quickly.
Strongly Preferred Skills
- Experience in P&C Sales.
- 2 - 4 years of experience selling Property and Casualty Insurance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Knowledge of insurance markets, rating procedures, coverage, and industry operations.
- Proficiency using EPIC or similar insurance industry agency management software.
Learn More about Energy Insurance and Their Product Lines
Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Sales Producer, Producer Jobs, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer Agent Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top