Part Time AAA Sales Associate I
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the AAA Sales Associate are to:
Essential Functions – Level I:
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Assist members and clients in planning, domestic travel such as car rentals, hotel reservations and domestic vacation packages, by recommending and selling various travel products with a concentration on Preferred Partner products. Invoices, processes payments and ensures proper travel documentation. Comply with all ARC regulations and AAA Club Alliance (ACA) policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renew. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate.
- Counsel members concerning travel requests by explaining and/or preparing auto touring materials.
- Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist the member in understanding the value of their membership.
- Counsel and sell Financial Services products.
- Properly answers and accurately processes incoming overflow telephone calls from the Roadside Assistance Call Center (RACC). Takes action, as necessary, to respond to a member's emotional state (e.g., calming down someone who is angry, providing reassurance to someone who is fearful), in addition to performing the technical aspects of processing the service request.
- Utilizes current system, a Windows based PC application, enters accurate information and comments regarding a member's Roadside Assistance needs -including any special service considerations. Handles credit card and member billing transaction as appropriate.
- Assists members, utilizing AAA maps and/or a PC based map program, to determine their breakdown location or tow destination.
- Delivers extraordinary customer service to AAA members by accurately answering questions and interpreting club policy. Provides members with all necessary instructions to ensure a complete understanding of the services that will be rendered. Gives an accurate Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Listens for, and probes for more information when necessary, and makes sound decisions concerning the prioritization of service (e.g., safety concern, extreme hardship to member).
Job Requirements – Level I
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and six (6) months of previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow accurate completion of work.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, Windows based applications and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
- Proficient using the Internet, AAA Intranet, Travel booking sites, airline reservation system and other applicable legacy and web-based PC applications used to process work and service Member requests.
- Proficient, working knowledge of geography and the ability to use manual (paper) or PC based maps as needed to assist members.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $15.00 to $17.75/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan
Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Relations, Member Service Specialist, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Specialist
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top