Membership Sales Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the CCIT Membership Sales Specialist are:
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals. Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renewal. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate.
- Serve as Membership lead mentoring other staff in product knowledge, features and benefits, processing procedures, improving conversion rates, etc. Suggest learning opportunities to Retail Office Management. Provide retail store associates with status and interpretation of membership results, and identify opportunities to improve office results. Collaborate with other business lines within the office for the same.
- Serve as a resource to coordinate and communicate information regarding special membership promotions, direct mail campaigns, etc. Ensures membership leads are worked and follow-up is documented. May act independently, in conjunction with the Retail Office Manager and/or Retail District Manager or in conjunction with other departments to assist members with any membership service inquiry or to resolve problems. Counsel and sell Financial Services products and generate Insurance referrals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience..
- Basic proficiency with computer software programs and the Internet.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow for accurate completion of work.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $17.30 to $18.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top