Membership Sales Specialist
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Retail Membership Sales Specialist are:
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals. Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renewal. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate.
- Provide retail store associates with status and interpretation of membership results, and identify opportunities to improve office results. Collaborate with other business lines within the office for the same. Serve as a resource to coordinate and communicate information regarding special membership promotions, direct mail campaigns, etc. Ensures membership leads are worked and follow-up is documented.
- Assist members in the full utilization of membership benefits enhancing their understanding of the value of membership. May act independently, in conjunction with the Retail Office Manager and/or Retail District Manager or in conjunction with other departments to assist members with any membership service inquiry or to resolve problems.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Basic proficiency with computer software programs and the Internet.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow for accurate completion of work.
What AAA provides you:
- A Competitive Salary of $18.50 to $20.00 depending on experience
- Monthly Incentive Plan based off of your individual performance
- Comprehensive benefit package including up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year
- Volunteer Time Off
- Community Involvement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free AAA Premier Membership
- Career Development
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage
AAAs Shared Values:
- Collaborate to deliver exceptional value
- Foster cooperation, have fun, and encourage and reward achievements.
- Treat everyone as they wish to be treated
- Value diversity by listening to and embracing all viewpoints
- Make ethical decisions and do what you say youre going to do
- Serve as a AAA brand ambassador
- Strive to do it right the first time- every time
- Take pride in your work and know quality is not an act; its a habit
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top