Membership Sales and Service, Call Center Representative
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
This is a seasonal position to staff for our busy winter season starting on Monday October 8th.
- Works a maximum of 650 hours
- Opportunity for promotion into a Part Time or Full Time position based on performance during seasonal time frame
- Paid training will be held Monday - Friday from 9a-4p for the first 4 (four) weeks
- Schedule will be 6 hour shifts between 11a-11p and will take effect post training
Our member call center professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Respond to inbound membership sales calls, including processing new member sales, associate add-on memberships, membership upgrades, automatic renewals and transfers. Processes credit card payments for all new memberships, renewals, upgrades and associate member add-ons.
- Accurately gather, document and respond to member needs pertaining to AAA products and services while demonstrating a pleasant and professional telephone manner utilizing all available telephone and computer systems, as well as internet applications.
- Council members concerning auto travel requests travel, tour, and map products and services. Provides verbal road directions to members and answers travel related inquiries. Deliver extraordinary customer service to ensure member satisfaction.
- Council members concerning all of the benefits of membership including discounts, credit cards, insurance as well as other products and services.
- Respond to roadside assistance calls to providing members a peace of mind and accurately capturing the details of their service call needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two to Five years of customer sales and service experience.
- Proficient in the use of computerized reservation system.
- Successful completion of all AAA requires membership and financial training.
What AAA provides you:
- A Competitive Salary of $13.50 hourly
- Monthly Incentive Plan based off of your individual performance
- Career Development
- 401(k) plan with a company match
AAA Shared Values
- Collaborate to deliver exceptional value
- Foster cooperation, have fun, and encourage and reward achievements.
- Treat everyone as they wish to be treated
- Value diversity by listening to and embracing all viewpoints
- Make ethical decisions and do what you say youre going to do
- Serve as a AAA brand ambassador
- Strive to do it right the first time- every time
- Take pride in your work and know quality is not an act; its a habit
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top