Membership Sales and Service, Call Center Representative
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Member Contact Center Associate are to:
- Operate automatic call distribution (ACD) telephone set and PC running windows – based and internet applications. Accurately gather, document and respond to member needs pertaining to AAA products and services while demonstrating a pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Responds to membership sales calls, including processing new member sales, associate add-on memberships, Plus, Plus RV and Premier up grades, automatic renewals and transfers. Processes credit card payments for all new memberships, renewals, upgrades and associate member add-ons.
- Counsels members concerning auto travel requests for Trip Tiks, maps, and Tour books. Provides verbal road directions to members and answers travel related inquiries. Deliver extraordinary customer service to ensure member satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two to Five years of customer sales and service experience.
- Proficient in the use of computerized reservation system.
- Successful completion of all AAA requires membership and financial training.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $13.09/hour.
- Opportunity to earn incentive.
- Benefit package to include 401(k) plan, Employee Assistance Programs and Health Advocate.
- Schedules will be 30 hours or more. Training is Monday – Friday 9:00a – 4:00p for first five weeks.
Keywords: Member Sales, Customer Service, Emergency Services, Inbound Call Center, Sales Representative
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top