Membership Retention Specialist, Call Center Representative, Hamilton, NJ
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Membership Retention Specialist are:
- Communicate the membership value and helps Members identify benefits that match their needs. Specifically a specialist in this position:
o Deploys deep product knowledge, problem solving, selling and customer service skills to differentiate AAA from its competitors and communicate the full value of the membership and AAA brand.
o Provides courteous and professional counseling in responding to Member inquiries concerning membership benefits and services, including Financial Services, Driving School, Roadside Assistance, Travel Services, Insurance and other member services.
- Operate automatic call distribution (ACD) telephone set and PC running Windows-based and Internet applications.
- Accurately gather, document and respond to members' needs using sound business judgment based upon club business rules and policies and match those needs to appropriate and relevant AAA products and services.
- Contact members by phone or email upon non-renewal in an attempt to renew membership coverage.
- Handles the more complex calls by defusing frustrated or upset callers and can tailor the conversation and membership benefits discussion to each individual caller.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and two (2) to five (5) years of customer sales and service experience.
- Previous inside sales skills that focus on customer care are desirable.
- Maintains exceptional attendance and punctuality. This position is emergency personnel. Has the ability to work overtime and/or holiday as necessitated by business need and/or weather conditions. Has the ability to work remotely if needed.
- Effective analytical and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments, proper handling of problem situations and constructive interactions (inbound, outbound and written) with others.
- Is able to be licensed for membership sales as required.
- Completion MCC Champion training /certification for new hire assistance; required to attain with 6 months of hire date.
- Completion of Business Writing course; required to attain within 6 months of hire date.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $14.75 to $15.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, and Tuition Reimbursement to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Flexible scheduling
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top