Membership Retention Specialist
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Membership Retention Specialist are:
- Communicate the membership value and helps Members identify benefits that match their needs. Specifically a specialist in this position:
- Deploys deep product knowledge, problem solving, selling and customer service skills to differentiate AAA from its competitors and communicate the full value of the membership and AAA brand.
- Provides courteous and professional counseling in responding to Member inquiries concerning membership benefits and services, including Financial Services, Driving School, Roadside Assistance, Travel Services, Insurance and other member services.
- Operate automatic call distribution (ACD) telephone set and PC running Windows-based and Internet applications.
- Accurately gather, document and respond to members needs using sound business judgment based upon club business rules and policies and match those needs to appropriate and relevant AAA products and services.
- Contact members by phone or email upon non-renewal in an attempt to renew membership coverage.
- Handles the more complex calls by defusing frustrated or upset callers and can tailor the conversation and membership benefits discussion to each individual caller.
- Start Date will be Monday December 10th
- Mandatory Training will be for the first 4 weeks Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
- Schedule after training will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 11am-7pm
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and two (2) to five (5) years of customer sales and service experience.
- Previous inside sales skills that focus on customer care are desirable.
- Maintains exceptional attendance and punctuality. This position is emergency personnel. Has the ability to work overtime and/or holiday as necessitated by business need and/or weather conditions. Has the ability to work remotely if needed.
- Effective analytical and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments, proper handling of problem situations and constructive interactions (inbound, outbound and written) with others.
- Is able to be licensed for membership sales as required.
- Completion MCC Champion training /certification for new hire assistance; required to attain with 6 months of hire date.
- Completion of Business Writing course; required to attain within 6 months of hire date.
What AAA provides you:
- A Competitive Salary of $15.00 depending on experience
- Monthly Incentive Plan based off of your individual performance
- Comprehensive benefit package including up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year
- Volunteer Time Off
- Community Involvement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free AAA Premier Membership
- Career Development
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage
AAAs Shared Values:
- Collaborate to deliver exceptional value
- Foster cooperation, have fun, and encourage and reward achievements.
- Treat everyone as they wish to be treated
- Value diversity by listening to and embracing all viewpoints
- Make ethical decisions and do what you say youre going to do
- Serve as a AAA brand ambassador
- Strive to do it right the first time- every time
- Take pride in your work and know quality is not an act; its a habit
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top