Master Tech / Repair Technician A
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Car Care Repair Technician A are:
- Completes all automotive maintenance and repairs at an expert level: engine repair, gas and diesel, automatic transmission/transaxle diagnosis and repair, manual transmission/ suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, including ABS/traction control, electrical diagnosis and repair, heating and air conditioning diagnosis and repair, engine performance diagnosis and repair.
- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area. Properly maintains tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies. Mentors B and C level Repair Technicians.
- Organizes the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement. Accurately performs repairs and maintenance on all vehicles in a professional manner, as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using advanced automotive diagnostic equipment and provide technical guidance at a level normally acquired through the completion of six (6) years as an Automotive Technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification as a Master Automotive Technician, or the equivalent knowledge and experience with the ability to attain the required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- State Safety and Emissions license- as required by state location is preferred. R134A recycling certificate. National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) L1 (Advanced Engine Performance) certification is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 75lbs.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $27.00 - $34.00/hour (flat rate based on billable hours) depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top