Marketing Specialist (Financial Services)
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring a Marketing Specialist (for Financial Services) to join the team at our Headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware! This position manages key marketing and analytical functions including partner relations, print campaign development, e-mail content and delivery, and oversight of social media content and engagement for our Financial Services partners in an effort to meet organizational, program and partner goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishing and implementing control standards and reporting processes for regular review of the AAA.com/Financial online content and applications. Support department internet/intranet presence by tracking and reporting the online program activity. Provides intranet (Clubhouse) content management and editing.
- Monitoring trends and conducting analysis to ensure that program goals are being met. Identifying opportunities and weaknesses. Recommending ideas and solutions for improvement and growth.
- Developing content to compliment partner marketing plans in social media channels, as well as partner email campaign development and deployment.
- Leading the implementation of the Financial Services marketing plans and strategies, including the coordination, preparation, communication, and distribution of online and offline marketing initiatives. Serve as the liaison between Financial Services and Corporate Marketing or Freelance Designer(s).
- Developing the Financial Services materials needed for marketing, promotion and partner relationships including but not limited to the development of brochures and signage. Conduct preliminary research on pricing options and production schedules for potential marketing channels.
- Developing and maintaining monthly metric reports summarizing the performance of all Financial Services marketing campaigns, which includes tracking the costs related to each campaign. Monitoring trends and conduct analysis to ensure that program goals are being met, and to identify opportunities and weaknesses.
- Monitoring and reporting on the Financial Services marketing budget and track results.
- Serving as a key marketing communications contact to all the Financial Services partners. Participate in partner meetings as appropriate. Delivering monthly detailed campaign analysis to key partners.
- Delivering monthly detailed campaign analysis to key partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors' Degree in Marketing or equivalent, and five to seven years of experience in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations with a focus on Customer Service.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in conducting market research on the Internet.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives while maintaining a high level of quality. High degree of professionalism and effective interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines independently.
- Extensive PC proficiency with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Adobe desktop publishing.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $56,400-$65,000/annually
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top