Marketing Data Analyst
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is hiring an Marketing Data Analyst to work at Wilmington, DE Headquarters location. Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that values its customers, members and employees!
- *This position is not eligible for sponsorship**
he Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for retrieving, joining, cleaning and displaying marketing data for the purpose of generating marketing lead lists and for the presentation of marketing data analysis. The Analyst will use the SAS tool suite to access data about our customers. The information may be transactional (purchases, bookings, etc.), demographic (age, income, etc.) or activity based (web usage, emails opened, etc.). This position will follow a strict monthly, weekly and sometimes daily schedule of providing lead lists to our internal clients based on the acquired data.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work independently in fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Experience working with relational data and direct marking experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to interpret end-user needs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BASE SAS or SQL MCTS Certifications preferred
The primary duties of the Marketing Data Analyst are:
- Develop opportunities to optimize marketing campaigns by partnering with key business stakeholders to design effective targeting and segmentation strategies that maximize ROI in the following channels: Direct Mail, Email, Telemarketing, Text, and Web.
- Design and build processes to execute and automate campaign strategies.
- Automate existing marketing campaigns by converting existing SQL queries into SAS Guide procedures.
- Work with SQL/SAS Developer/Administrator to integrate and test new data sources.
- Use data management tools to standardize customer contact information to improve delivery rates, campaign performance and analysis opportunities.
- Use data transfer tools to encrypt, compress, and secure data files that are shared and received with 3rd party providers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computational and Data Science, Economics, or Math; or BS degree in other field in combination with additional experience; equivalent education, experience and certifications will be considered.
- 2+ years of experience working with relational data.
- 2+ years of direct marketing experience.
- 2+ years of experience using SAS Guide 4.1, 4.3 and 5.1.
- 3+ years of experience programming in SQL
- BASE SAS or SQL MCTS Certifications preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of 2010 Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment with competing priorities, excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interpret end-user need.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Position eligible for annual bonus program.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to, nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
This position is eligible to work from home 1-2 days per week.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Data Mining, Data Integration, AAA Jobs, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Retrieval, SAS, SQL, Marketing Analytics
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top