Manager, Learning Technologies
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is looking for a
Learning Technologies Manager
to join our Learning and Development team in Wilmington, DE!
As a Learning Technologies Manager, you will establish meaningful partnerships within ACA and manage technology relationships with varying complexities and business scope. The primary focus of this position is on Learning Technologies including SCORM course content, video EDCN and integrations, Learning Management System, and Intranet.
The Manager is responsible for delivering quality service from technology providers, managing internal development teams to advance learning and intranet related tools & services, and enabling strategic alignment of the Learning Technology strategy with business objectives.
Additionally, this individual will ensure data accuracy and integrity; and perform multiple high-level administrative, program and data functions. Finally, the Manager of Learning Technologies directs and supervises activities of the development staff on both a strategic and tactical level to ensure the effective achievement of development, programmer testing and transfer of applications to production applications.
- Manages systems for all in scope technology (e.g. Kentico, Kontiki, WebEx LMS, SCORM)
- Builds relationships and manages external partners to ensure quality services are delivered as expected; manage SLAs.
- Manages and maintains System Administration, System Change Management, and Application Help Desk and Support team.
- Identifies, prioritizes and assigns the work and daily activities of the AAAU and Clubhouse technology teams.
- Contributes to new product evaluations and alignment of vendor roadmaps with the Learning Technology strategy.
- Collaborates with LPC leaders to develop and implement a Learning Technology strategy.
- Influences alignment with business planning processes and the Learning Technology strategy.
- Monitors technology industry trends for future consideration.
- Responds to client technical systems questions, also communicates to project sponsors for corrective actions needed.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of all system analytics; and partner with members of the Corporate Communications and Learning & Development teams to communicate trends and findings
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, or related field
- 8+ years related professional experience in application development, configuration, or life cycle management
- 3+ years leadership or management experience; Prior experience managing 3rd party IT providers preferred
- 2+ years experience with ASP.net, C# and Visual Studio, or equivalent.
- Experience with ASP.net applications; Learning Management Systems a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top