Manager, Car Care
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Car Care Manager are to:
- Maintain overall responsibility for service delivery, staff administration, facility appearance, purchasing, record keeping, inventory control, and other operational areas of the Car Care facility to meet or exceed projected net income as outlined in the annual budget. Effectively hire staff and schedule associates to meet changing business needs.
- Review necessary repairs with customers and associates and address questions or concerns, consistently monitor and assure high quality customer service is provided by associates on a daily basis.
- Develop external business relationships generating business for the Car Care facility and enhancing the AAA image in the community. Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the operations of the Car Care facility for review by management.
- Act as “Health & Safety” Officer for location. Manage safety and shop compliance issues to ensure conformity with OSHA and local laws. Prepare income and expense budgets and ensure strict adherence to budgetary guidelines. Ensure that the facility meets annual revenue and net income budgets and achieves budgeted sales.
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Six years’ experience in the automotive industry, or equivalent, including three years in a management role.
- Ability to read and interpret financial data and reports.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification as a “Master Automotive Technician” preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid operator’s license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light and medium duty trucks.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to work with PC-based (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel) and automotive computer equipment and software applications.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $52,000 to $64,000/year, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Keywords: Manager, Automotive Manager, Shop Manager, Shop Foreman, Car Manager, Automotive Repair Manager
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top