Life Insurance Sales Agent
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is searching for an ambitious, customer focused, and licensed Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team!
Our insurance professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Educate our customers on the right products from the beginning
- Identify, quote and sell products based on our members needs
- Successfully reach monthly & quarterly goals and sales targets by soliciting new business and building and retaining existing Agency business
We Offer our Agents:
- Products that are underwritten by some of the most reputable and respected insurance providers in the country and are designed to provide the best coverage at the most affordable rates for our AAA Members
- An outstanding portfolio of products and services to provide the best opportunities for success
- Corporate lead generation system drawing from over 4 million members within our territory
- Agent Reward Programs – qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips
- Professional Development Programs –a paid week-long New Agent training program with continuous support and knowledge from our seasoned sales management team to help launch their insurance careers with AAA Mid-Atlantic
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary + commission plan
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match + defined contribution retirement benefit
- Health & Life Insurance
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Paid expenses and licensing renewal costs
The Primary Responsibilities of the Life Insurance Sales Agent are:
- At a minimum, devote 80% of efforts to new business sales and/or retention of existing AAA Insurance business, based upon priority of responsibilities as assigned by management. Solicit Life Insurance business; qualify applicants, counsel customers concerning new life insurance applications. Place customers in appropriate products using the life company’s and AAA Insurance Sales prescribed guidelines.
- Successfully navigate required computer applications Life carriers’ systems, MPS, CRM, carrier application, Intranet, contact management system. Recognize and maintain fiduciary responsibility to collect down payments and premiums and to protect customer’s confidentiality and privacy in accordance with club and regulatory requirements.
- Execute and facilitate Insured’s service requests, while anticipating account rounding and cross-selling opportunities. Complete training and continued education and professional development programs, as required. As approved by management, represent AAA Mid-Atlantic Insurance Sales in public forums to enhance networking and sales opportunities.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience/education.
- 2 years of Life Insurance sales experience in an Insurance environment or related industry (e.g., financial services, banking, etc.) or equivalent.
- Life and Health licenses required within 90 days from hire date.
- Ability to interpret and/or analyze complex work situations.
- Actively work all leads provided, generate new business and retain current Agency business
- Ability to navigate easily through multiple computer systems concurrently (i.e. Microsoft Office & Agency Management Systems)
- Professional communicator with excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Team player who is assertive in obtaining individual and team goals & targets
Keywords: Life Insurance Agent, Life Insurance Counselor, Life Insurance Representative, Health and Accident License, Life License, License sales of insurance products, Marketing and Sales Techniques, Life Insurance Specialist, Financial Advisor,
Life Insurance Producer, Financial Sales Consultant, Sales Specialist, Independent Insurance Agent, Multi-Lines Representative, Licensed Sales Professional
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top