Life Insurance Executive
- Falls Church, VA
Are you looking to accelerate your sales career? Are you ready for an opportunity that adds your talent and drive to our resources with unlimited earning potential? Do you have experience in selling Life Insurance?
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary with a base
uncapped commissions and residual income.
$80,000 to $100,000K+ earning potential
- Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Continuing education including professional development, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking ambitious Life Insurance sales professionals. We are a lot more than roadside assistance. In fact, we offer world-class travel services, auto care in most markets and a full-service insurance agency built to serve our most valuable asset our AAA members.
The Life & Annuity Agent will generate new life & annuity business through multiple funnels by serving the needs of the customer within the corporate guidelines of the organizations Insurance Agency. This position will work remotely within a geographic territory. We are looking for hunters who are not afraid to generate new business on their own. We will match your drive to succeed with a comprehensive training program, excellent coaching, internal referrals, and a culture of success. Your investment in our opportunity is time and effort. We provide the rest. In addition to a highly competitive base + uncapped commissions while you are building your book, we also offer an industry leading benefits and retirement package.
We Offer our agents:
- Access to AAAs vast membership base and current books of business
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development
- An outstanding portfolio of products. We work with some of the top Insurance carriers in the country
- Corporate lead generation system drawing from our members within our territory
- Agent Reward Programs " qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips
- A New Agent training program with continuous support and knowledge from our sales management team
- Base salary plus monthly commissions with an unlimited earning potential
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Agents are:
- Educates and counsels existing and prospective clients regarding the various life insurance options available, thereby facilitating informed client decisions. Helps clients appreciate how insurance can guard against unforeseen risk and loss.
- Performs an assessment of the clients or prospective clients assets and liabilities, where appropriate; offers a risk analysis regarding their personal or business insurance exposure and provides recommendations and guidance on options that will protect their financial well-being and respond to their risk management needs.
- Completes the fulfilment process by delivering and reviewing policies with clients, establishing a payment plan and completing required forms.
- Establishes ongoing consultative relationships with clients to ensure their Life insurance needs are periodically reviewed and updated to meet changing situations.
- Maintains partnerships with Life insurance company representatives and underwriters, and works as a liaison between the client and the insurer in the event of a claim.
- Establishes and continuously maintains an understanding of the markets and products available through contracted carriers to meet client needs and capitalize on available opportunities.
- Maintains accurate paper/electronic records and facilitates reporting via the agency management system, including keeping accurate and complete customer files in Applied Epic.
- Develops an individual business plan and goals which, when aggregated, become the basis for the Companys corporate plan.
- Markets the Companys offerings by developing referral sources, including, but not limited to friends, family, realtors/brokers, mortgage lenders, car dealerships, automotive repair shops, bankers, businesses, and AAA member referrals.
- Supports AAA corporate success by recommending AAA membership, travel and other financial service products to existing and prospective clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of Sales experience and a proven track record
- Entrepreneurial spirit with successful track record of meeting goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid persuasion and negotiation ability
- Current Life Insurance license
- Solid ethical standards
- Familiarity with Agency Management Systems (Applied/Epic a plus)
Life Insurance License, L&H, Insurance Sales Agent, Producer Jobs, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer Agent Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional, Sales Agent, Life Specialist
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top