Lead Analyst, Workforce Optimization and Analytics
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Workforce Optimization and Analytics Lead Specialist are:
- Develops effective schedules that maximize Contact Center staffing while meeting or exceeding performance metrics by utilizing the Workforce Management platform and empirical knowledge of business trends, seasonality and other factors.
- Utilizes scheduling and adherence data to generate performance reports that identify trends and patterns including observations and analysis of contributing dynamics as required by the Contact Centers leadership.
- Optimizes break and lunch schedules weekly/daily for distribution to managers and supervisors ensuring maximum resource utilization.
- Ensures the accurate collection of payroll data collected via the WFM and the migration of that data to the organization's payroll system.
- Coordinates with departmental leadership team all scheduling activities such as vacations, schedule changes, new hire schedules, meetings, training, HR meetings, etc.
- Analyzes current trends to develop effective new hire schedules as required by Contact Center leadership.
- Develops call volume demand forecasts to ensure sufficient staffing of skill-based contact center agents based on historical data and anticipates volume across all contact center groups.
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendations for improvement including staffing requirements, scheduling and staffing strategies, and long-term vision for technology enhancements.
- Directs the assignment of ad hoc requests and work to team members that ensures timely and accurate completion, balanced workload distribution and the opportunity for knowledge development.
- Conducts analysis for days when Contact Center service goals are not achieved and provides a detailed post mortem that identified root causation.
- Together with the Manager, provides direction, training, technical assistance and leadership for the Capacity Management and Performance Analysts team.
- Acts in the absence of the Manager as the team leader ensuring the team continues to deliver quality work output.
- Manages the time off approval process administered via IEX including auto approval process. Ensures PTO capacity standards are not exceeded and reports exceptions to contact centers leadership.
- At the direction of the Manager, interacts with internal I.T. and/or external WFO vendors to assist in the coordination of updates, patches and systems maintenance.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Bachelor's Degree preferred, with six years of experience in a fast-paced Contact Center operation or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of all phases of Workforce Management, including Planning, Forecasting, Scheduling, and Real Time Intra-day functions- knowledge of IEX, Nexidia and Nice application platforms preferred
- Experienced and proficient in the complete suite of Contact Center WFO applications including Forecasting and Scheduling software, call analytics, desktop analytics, and call recording platforms.
- Proficient working knowledge of Avaya telecom report development and technologies.
- Intermediate skills (minimum) in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, and Power-Point.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical, organization, communication, planning, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, mentor, and provide guidance to others.
- Able to work overtime when necessary.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally within the Organization's territory to meet and work with regional staff.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis.
Workforce Management, Forecasting, Scheduling, Call Center, Workforce Optimization, Workforce Analytics, WFM, IEX, Nexidia, AVAYA, Hamilton NJ
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Admin - Clerical
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top