Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
An ideal candidate for this Entry Level position would:
- Have demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Access & Excel *This would include the ability to navigate, create, edit, and report from the information within these systems using queries and macros.
- Be an organized professional who has a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have strong understanding and knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to pick-up new skills and technology quickly.
- Have the adaptability to change focus of assignments in a busy environment.
The primary duties of the Junior Accountant – Agency are to:
- Reconcile assigned insurance company receivables on a monthly basis in accordance with departmental standards and report all potential problems with proposed corrective action to supervisor. Prepare and format commission statements for upload into Agency Management System.
- Review and release exceptions from upload/download items. Reconcile and balance carrier statements within the prescribed month end deadlines. Review and compile monthly payables for sub producer network and partner clubs, including supporting documentation for monthly deposit of commissions paid.
- Coordinates premium payment research between retail offices and operations centers and the various agency carriers. Coordinates all chargeback research with agency managers as appropriate and notifies agency administration of potential losses. Upload and deposit insurance carrier premium payments for multiple sweep accounts.
- Associates degree in Accounting.
- 1 year experience in an automated accounting environment.
- PC-based spreadsheet software knowledge / Numerical skills accuracy.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $18.50 to $22.75/hour, depending on experience.
- Eligibility for Annual Bonus Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to, 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Reconciliations; Entry Level Accounting; Reporting; Insurance Agency Accounting; Insurance
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top