Internet Project & Content Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is seeking an Internet and Content Specialist position to join our team in Wilmington, DE HQ location. The Internet Project & Content Specialist will work holistically across internal teams as well as with external vendors/partners to identify and pursue opportunities that will improve digital effectiveness, advance business goals, and maximize customer experience.
This position will create innovative approaches to improving the end-user experience by working to improve personalization, usability, and aesthetics. Responsibilities include maintenance of websites as well as existing SEO efforts. On-going execution of tests, measurement and reporting of results is also expected.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of web site performance drivers, as well as the ability to recognize meaningful metrics. They will use these metrics and their knowledge of best practices to form and deliver specific, actionable plans.
- Personalization - Develop and implement a Digital Personalization Plan designed to meet Member needs and provide relevant contextual information that helps communicate and reinforce the value of AAA Membership as well as build engagement; Plan should focus on website(s) first with a vision to grow to include other digital communications (email marketing, mobile app, SMS, etc) and beyond (direct mail, etc).
- Website maintenance (AAA.com and associated sites)- Update existing webpages and web applications; Create and modify landing pages and forms.
- SEO - Research and keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments; Analyze data from search engines, analytics tools, and internal data to make actionable decisions and recommendations; Recommend and execute, in collaboration with Content Strategy team and business lines, strategies for content development in support of SEO goals; Assist with management of email comment/inquiry system Fuze; Monitor and report on the email traffic and responses using the Club's email management application; Perform metrics tracking and reporting for Mobile App and other areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years' professional experience with 2–4 years' experience in Web content development and deployment including design, develop, and test web pages and web applications
- Knowledgeable in Internet technology including browsers, HTML, Java, programming languages and various operating systems preferred.Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of associates.
- Ability to act as a project lead.
- Commitment to shared values and ability to work in a team environment demonstrating constructive interaction with all levels of associates.
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Proficient desktop computing skills including use of standard application software (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint).
- Effective training/presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Website usability principles and the ability to manage an email comment system, such as Fuze.
- Knowledge of website usability principles
- Functional understanding of back-end elements such as HTML, CSS, robots.txt, metadata, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines.
- Confident and self-motivated with strong, demonstrable bias for action.
- Experience with Photoshop, Sitecore Content Management System, Omniture, Fuze, Logiforms and SEO reporting tools a plus.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on education and experience
- Position available for annual bonus program.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to, nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few.
- Keywords: SEO, Internet Specialist, Content Specialist, Website Maintenance, AAA Jobs, Project and Content, IT Jobs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top