International Travel Agent / Travel Sales / Travel Sales Consultant / Travel Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Senior Retail Travel Agent are to:
- Expertly serve clients by selling various travel products offered by the Agency. A concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products is required. Prepare and issue invoices related to travel sales.
- Operate applicable automated airline reservation and ticketing system. Satisfactorily handle refunds and complaints.
- Comply with all ARC regulations and Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets. Utilize ARC Agent's Handbook and standard travel reference material for airline, rail, and hotel/resort, etc. information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients
- Meet or exceed established sales quota. Ability to sell retail travel, meet company objectives, handle customer inquiries, and complete associated paperwork offering exceptional service and demonstrating shared values.
- Mentor less experienced travel agents.
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred).
- At least 5 years' experience as a retail travel agent.
- Certified Travel Associate (CTA) or Certified Travel Counselor (CTC) designation strongly preferred.
- Completion of appropriate AAA University Travel Agency proficiency test strongly preferred.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Keywords: Certified Travel Associate, Certified Travel Counselor, Travel Consultant, Travel Sales, Travel Jobs, Travel Sales Specialist
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top