Insurance Sales Director
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring an Insurance Sales Director to join our team! The Insurance Sales Director oversees the sales of Agency Insurance in the retail/CCIT offices within AAA Mid-Atlantic's territory, including developing and implementing new sales programs to enhance agency's productivity levels, establishing coverage standards and performance measurements, and identifying new lines of insurance to expand product mix available for Members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day-to-day activity of insurance sales staff, including Sales Managers. Regularly review sales productivity reports, underwriting activity, customer satisfaction surveys and staffing projects to align operations with agency goals.
- Collaborating with Insurance Call and Service Center Director to develop long-range strategic plans. Anticipate insurance industry trends and identify future operational needs, such as automation and staffing, and develop project plans for implementation, considering best practices, underwriting guidelines and development of agency coverage standards
- Working to ensure operational consistency between Insurance Operations Center customer service team and sales staff, focusing on the combined goal of increased productivity and excellent customer service. Teams with Insurance Call and Service Center Director to develop internal policies and procedures and to identify improvement opportunities.
- Analyzing sales statistics and growth trends and develop sales programs to fit member needs. Establishes performance indicators for all sales programs to monitor progress of programs. Oversee Sales Coaches; monitor effectiveness of sales coaching strategies
- Remain abreast of insurance industry regulatory changes and licensing requirements. Monitor in-house professional training programs to ensure staff is fully equipped to match defined Member insurance needs with AAA insurance products. Ensures full understanding and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Meeting regularly with Agency Carrier representatives to formulate sales and marketing strategies and interpret results. This position requires a strong professional approach to partnering with internal and external contacts or through own initiative
The ideal candidate will have:
- Complete familiarization with sales, operations, underwriting and processing required at a level usually obtained by 7-10 years' experience in the insurance Industry. A minimum of 3-5 years progressively more responsible management experience preferred.
- A P&C license is required, as well as a related professional insurance designation or be working towards such designation.
- Must be able to assess market conditions and trends and be able to design strategies to align with operational goals.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or equivalent, with concentration in Marketing, Management or Financial Analysis preferred.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary plus variable pay plan eligibility
- 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match up to 7%
- Health & Life Insurance
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership
- Continuing education including professional development and Tuition Reimbursement
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top