Insurance Sales Agent (Retention Sales)
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Responsible for selling insurance products to existing and potential clients. Requires a specialized knowledge of insurance practice. Clear understanding of the agency and carrier standards and compliance. Able to work independently.
We will match your drive to succeed with a comprehensive training program, excellent coaching, internal referrals, warm leads, and a culture of success.
Your investment in our opportunity is time and effort. We provide the rest. In addition to a highly competitive base + bonus we also offer an industry leading benefits and retirement package. Let us chat today about how AAA can maximize your career.
The primary duties of the Insurance Retention Specialists are:
- Sells and services existing policies including new sales, renewal retention, changes, claims, cancellations, reinstatements and policy processing. Interacts with insurance companies, in a timely and effective manner, assuring resolution of client issues.
- Provides comprehensive and detailed insurance information that is timely and accurate to all internal and external clients. Maintains proper documentation in compliance with existing regulatory standards. This applies to all policy transactions.
- Maintains current with all agency and carrier compliance. Exercises discretion and initiative in procedures and acts in accordance with established practices.
- Maintains a minimum of 4 plus hours per day to take incoming calls. Provides coverage and support for calls outside of local region.
- Suggests AAA products and referral sales to all business lines.
- Utilizes automation capability to perform all functions. Keeps informed of changes and developments that occur with agency systems and applications.
- Protects the confidentiality of department records, files, correspondence and all matters in which this position is involved.
- Performs other related duties, training and projects as assigned.
- Shows and creates a positive, professional and courteous attitude to members, co-workers and the public through all types of communication tools.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience quoting, selling and servicing personal insurance products.
- Sales experience required.
Property & Casualty Agent license required.
- Courteous and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with other staff members.
- Able to set priorities and schedule daily duties.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to make decisions with clear judgment.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow directions and complete duties with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to provide suggestions and implement changes that enhance operations
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive
base pay of $17.00
or more plus bonus plan (Depending on experience)
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Sales Agent, Producer Jobs, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer Agent Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional, Commercial Agent, Business to Business Sales, Sales Agent
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top