Insurance Sales Agent (P&C)
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is searching for ambitious, customer focused Insurance Sales Agents to join our team in Wheaton, MD!
Our insurance professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Identify, quote and sell products based on our members needs
- Successfully reach monthly & quarterly goals and sales targets by soliciting new business and building and retaining existing Agency business
We Offer our agents:
- Products that are underwritten by some of the most reputable and respected insurance providers in the country
- Corporate lead generation system drawing from over 4 million members within our territory
- Agent Reward Programs – qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips
- A paid two-week New Agent training program with continuous support and knowledge from our sales management team
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary plus monthly commission and quarterly bonus plan
- Nearly 4-weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Continuing education including professional development and Tuition Reimbursement
- Current Property & Casualty Insurance Sales license
- Two years of professional sales experience in an Insurance environment or related industry (i.e. Auto sales); experience quoting and selling insurance products preferred.
- Ability to navigate easily through multiple computer systems concurrently (i.e. Microsoft Office & Agency Management Systems)
- Actively work all leads provided, generate new business and retain current Agency business
- Team player who is assertive in obtaining individual and team goals & targets
- Ability to work flexible hours including rotating evenings and weekends.
Property and Casualty License, P&C, P and C, Insurance Sales Producer, Personal Lines, Producer, Multi-Lines Representative, Sales, Agent
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top