Insurance Sales Agent (P&C)
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is searching for ambitious, customer focused Insurance Sales Agents to join our team in Wayne, PA!
Our insurance professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Identify, quote and sell products based on our members needs
- Successfully reach monthly & quarterly goals and sales targets by soliciting new business and building and retaining existing Agency business
We Offer our agents:
- Products that are underwritten by some of the most reputable and respected insurance providers in the country
- Corporate lead generation system drawing from over 4 million members within our territory
- Agent Reward Programs – qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips
- A paid two-week New Agent training program with continuous support and knowledge from our sales management team
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary plus monthly commission and quarterly bonus plan
- Nearly 4-weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Continuing education including professional development and Tuition Reimbursement
- Current Property & Casualty Insurance Sales license
- Two years of professional sales experience in an Insurance environment or related industry (i.e. Auto sales); experience quoting and selling insurance products preferred.
- Ability to navigate easily through multiple computer systems concurrently (i.e. Microsoft Office & Agency Management Systems)
- Actively work all leads provided, generate new business and retain current Agency business
- Team player who is assertive in obtaining individual and team goals & targets
- Ability to work flexible hours including rotating evenings and weekends.
Property and Casualty License, P&C, P and C, Insurance Sales Producer, Personal Lines, Producer, Multi-Lines Representative, Sales, Agent
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top