Insurance Sales Agent
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Looking to accelerate your sales career? Are you ready for an opportunity that adds your abundant talent and drive to our resources and support? AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking Insurance Sales Professionals in your area. Yes, that AAA. We are a lot more than roadside assistance. In fact, we offer world-class travel services, auto care in most markets and a full-service insurance agency built to serve our most valuable asset our AAA members.
We are looking for hunters who are not afraid to generate new business on their own. We will match your drive to succeed with a comprehensive training program, excellent coaching, internal referrals, warm leads, and a culture of success. Your investment in our opportunity is time and effort. We provide the rest. In addition to a highly competitive base + bonus while you are building your book, we also offer an industry leading benefits and retirement package. Let us chat today about how AAA can maximize your career.
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Agents are:
- Must be able to develop leads, schedule appointments and identify customer needs. Suggest targeted insurance products to meet those needs
- Establish strong customer and community relationships plus follow up with customers as needed
- Maintains all current licensing, agency and carrier compliance requirements
- Shows and creates a positive and professional working environment towards both customers and peers
Advantages to working with AAA:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development
- An outstanding portfolio of products. We work with some of the top Insurance carriers in the country like CSAA, Progressive and Travelers
- Ability to network in the community to help you build your book of business
- Base salary plus monthly commissions with an unlimited earning potential
- Corporate lead generation system
- Paid training program
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
- Ongoing management support and sales coaching
- Sales professionals with a proven track record (auto sales, mortgage, etc..)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with successful track record of meeting goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid persuasion and negotiation ability
- Current P&C license or ability to obtain within the first 90 days of employment
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Sales Agent, Producer Jobs, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer Agent Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional, Commercial Agent, Business to Business Sales, Sales Agent
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top