Insurance Sales Agent
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is searching for ambitious, customer focused Insurance Sales Agents to join our dynamic Insurance team in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.
Our insurance professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Educate our customers on the right products from the beginning
- Identify, quote and sell products based on our members needs
- Successfully reach monthly & quarterly goals and sales targets by soliciting new business and building and retaining existing Agency business
We Offer our agents:
- Products that are underwritten by some of the most reputable and respected insurance providers in the country and are designed to provide the best coverage at the most affordable rates for our AAA Members
- An outstanding portfolio of products and services to provide the best opportunities for success
- Corporate lead generation system drawing from over 4 million members within our territory
- Agent Reward Programs – qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips
- Professional Development Programs – Assistance in preparing for and taking Insurance Sales licensing exam within 90-days of employment and recertification requirements; a paid two-week New Agent training program with continuous support and knowledge from our seasoned sales management team to help launch their insurance careers with AAA Mid-Atlantic
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary and a monthly / quarterly commissions plan
- Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match + defined contribution retirement benefit
- Health & Life Insurance including Vision and Prescription
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Current Property & Casualty Insurance Sales license or ability to obtain within the first 90-days of employment
- Two years of professional sales experience in an Insurance environment or related industry (i.e. financial/banking)
- Ability to navigate easily through multiple computer systems concurrently (i.e. Microsoft Office & Agency Management Systems)
- Actively work all leads provided, generate new business and retain current Agency business
- Professional communicator with excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Team player who is assertive in obtaining individual and team goals & targets
Keywords: Insurance Sales, P&C, Property & Casualty, Licensed Agents, Personal Lines, AAA Jobs, NJ Jobs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top