Insurance Policy Retention Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring a Policy Retention Specialist to work at our Newark, DE Operations Center. Don't miss this opportunity to work for a company that values its customers, members and employees, and has been named "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row!
The ideal candidate will have:
- An active Property & Casualty license
- Current/Previous experience working in a Call Center environment for Sales and/or Customer Service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to make quick decisions.
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems, with the comfort level to navigate between systems and programs easily
- A self starter with the ability to multi-task and learn new skills & technology quickly.
The primary duties of the Policy Retention Specialist are to:
- Contact policyholders from the agencies existing book of business through inbound/outbound telephone calls, direct mail, and email to review policies prior to renewal. Analyze policy to enhance retention and better meet the needs of the consumer. Counsel the policyholder concerning appropriate coverage, policy limits, payment options and state laws that will best meet their needs for sufficient protection against risks covered by Property and Casualty insurance. Make appropriate recommendations and/or changes to the policy and gain policyholder acceptance to process the changes. Develop and maintain specific personal lines insurance knowledge of all states and carrier products within the AAA Mid-Atlantic region to effectively counsel insurance customers.
- Counsel existing customers concerning coverage and/or policy changes, quote insurance rates, and accurately complete new insurance applications. Quote and re-market policies when necessary. Execute and facilitate insured's service requests, while anticipating account rounding and cross-selling opportunities including AAA membership sales and/or upgrades. Contact insured by phone or email on non-renewal notices in an attempt to place business with another agency carrier.
- Collaborate with others to achieve results; sharing ideas and knowledge; to build morale and cohesion within group. Achieve the required quality rating of customer phone interactions as rated by management and or external quality assurance review teams. Meet established productivity measures established by management team in support of the Agency performance. Maintain training and knowledge of all AAA Mid-Atlantic and insurance products for cross selling opportunities through completion of courses provided by AAA University and continuing education classes.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience/education.
- 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience in an insurance environment involving work with new business applications, endorsements, rates/policies and demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of automobile and homeowners coverage.
- Proficiency in navigating required computer applications (MPS, MRM, carrier application, internet/intranet, and agency management system). Property and Casualty insurance license in the AAA Mid-Atlantic region.
- Ability to cascade training to new retention associates. Ability to handle special projects as assigned.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate of $18.50 to $22.00 depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to, nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match + defined contribution retirement benefit, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership, etc.
Keywords: Insurance Retention, Policy Retention, Renewals, Policy Specialist, P&C, Property & Casualty, Property and Casualty, Policy Retention Specialist, P/C Specialist
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top