Insurance Customer Service Agent I
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is hiring for a Insurance Customer Service Agent for our Tulsa, OK AIMS Center. The Customer Service Agent I provides superior customer service while promptly handling telephone calls; administers and upgrades property and casualty coverage, advising clients on matters such as registrations, claims, and desirable levels of coverage; processes incoming insurance mail and researches customer information requests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to strict schedules
- Excellent communication skills; ability to gain information from individuals/customers by asking appropriate questions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and work well with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to navigate the internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Ability to operate related peripheral computer equipment such as a scanner, fax machine, printer, postage machine, shredder, and multi-line telephone system
The primary functions of the job are:
- Receives and responds by the end of each business day to emails sent to the insurance service center documenting all activity (changes to policy, coverage options, and cross-selling) in EPIC.
- Utilizes knowledge of insurance industry and club insurance agency policies and procedures to provide efficient and professional customer service.
- Identifies opportunities to apply discounts, processes insurance verification forms for insured, and acts as liaison for information exchange between customer and insurance companies.
- Processes changes to policies within EPIC as well as submits changes to specific companies.
- Follows up with company to ensure change requests have been processed in a timely manner.
- Reviews policy information and references company specific claims procedures to assist insured in filing claims.
- Researches, processes or responds to insurance company requests (CRITS) for additional information or clarification.
- Processes POS Insurance transactions/daily closing. Researches payment issues.
- Provides phone queue coverage for Insurance Services queue during high call volume periods.
- Working knowledge of AAA membership benefits and membership system; familiarity with products and resources of other AAA departments
High school or technical school and 6 months related experience/training, or equivalent--Call center experience preferred
Six (6) months customer service experience (Insurance preferred)
Must possess or obtain Oklahoma Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance license within 6 months
Must possess or obtain Oklahoma Motor Club license for membership sales within 6 months
hy Join AAA?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few of our offerings
Keywords: Insurance, Retention, Personal Lines, Customer Service, AAA, Tulsa jobs, AAA Jobs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top