Insurance Customer Service
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Come join the Winchester Insurance Team, we are looking for a motivated Customer Service representative. We have world class training and will assist in the Insurance license process.
The primary duties of the Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative are:
- Assist producers in gathering signed documents, delivering signed documents to underwriters, and obtaining any additional information to finalize bind requests from agents (ex: loss runs).
- Prepares proposals and completes application in coordination with producer(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; obtains client signatures on all applications; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Supports clients needs by producing binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy.
- Assists clients with making coverage changes in an automated environment supported by transactional filing; uses each contact with the client as an opportunity to review the whole account, cross-sell additional lines of coverage.
- Associates degree or equivalent insurance experience, with 2 - 4 years of experience supporting a commercial insurance agency " P&C specialty area strongly preferred.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Proficiency using EPIC or similar insurance industry agency management software strongly preferred.
- A superior customer service attitude and approach to business.
- Knowledge of insurance markets, rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations.
Why Join the Winchester Insurance team?
Backed by a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities, we offer our associates:
- A competitive compensation package of $15.75/hour or more based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Customer Service, Account Manager, Licensed Agent, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines, Independent Insurance Agent ,Multi-Lines Representative, Licensed Professional, Customer Service
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top