Insurance Customer Service
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
For over a century, AAA has built a reputation for being one of Americas pre-eminent member services organizations. AAA Insurance stands firmly on this foundation and has been safeguarding the livelihoods of members since 1914; 100 years of excellence. Though the cars, families and lifestyles have changed greatly over the decades, our commitment to protecting our members has remained constant.
Our Sales assistants: support DO Agents sales and marketing efforts by assisting producer with sales related activities. They have daily interaction with AAA members and potential prospects with focus on prospecting assistance, quoting new business opportunities, and developing network (COIs) with Agent. Also responsible for growth of Agents book of business.
Ready for the next step in your career? Ready to make a difference in the lives of your neighbors? Ready for real training, support and financial security? If so, I am looking forward to speaking with you soon.
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Assistants are:
- Maintains & builds Agents direct prospect pipeline by utilizing EPIC database
- Quoting new business proposals when applicable
- Developing COIs through various networking opportunities throughout community
- Referring existing clients to Customer Service Centers
- Return phone calls/voicemails from existing clients when appropriate
- Follow-up on outstanding leads generated by DO Agent
Advantages to working with AAA:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development
- An outstanding portfolio of products. We work with some of the top Insurance carriers in the country like CSAA, Progressive and Travelers
- Ability to network in the community to help you build your book of business
- Base salary plus monthly commissions with an unlimited earning potential
- Corporate lead generation system
- Paid training program
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
- Ongoing management support and sales coaching
- 2+ years successful P&C insurance experience
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Superior communication skills
- Outstanding technical skills: typing, data entry, quoting
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Sales Agent, Producer Jobs, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer Agent Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional, Commercial Agent, Business to Business Sales, Sales Agent, Sales Assistant, Assistant
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top