Insurance Account Specialist
- New Brunswick, NJ
AAA Club Alliance is seeking a
Retail Insurance Account Specialist to join our team!
This position is responsible for providing exemplary service to our members and helps the agency maintain excellent retention. The Account Specialist will work with agency management and sales teams to coordinate renewal and re-marketing efforts.
The primary duties of the Retail Insurance Sales Account Specialist are:
- Work assigned accounts to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain renewal file in conjunction with original writing agent.
- Actively re-market renewal business to increase market retention ratio. Including outbound calling current policyholders, appointment setting and account review.
- Keep current on industry trends and carrier information.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding coverage, claims, billing or administrative issues, and comply with the request and/or refer to the Insurance Sales Agent as necessary.
- Maintain open line of communication with Insurance Sales Agent on all account activity.
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner in EPIC.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred.
- 2 " 4 years insurance experience in the business line in which the position provides service (i.e. commercial, personal, benefits).
- Active insurance license in good standing per state requirements (based on role). Complete state required CE in a timely manner.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize assigned tasks and special projects as needed. Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality and be cognizant of time sensitive activities and situations.
- Familiarity with agency E&O guidelines. Adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and often intense environment that operates on strict deadlines in order to conduct business.
- Reliable and present during scheduled business hours.
Why Join AAA?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive starting hourly rate of
$19.50 to $21.00,
depending on experience
Eligible for commissions, incentives and bonuses (unlimited)
Comprehensive benefit package
including, but not limited to: nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few of our offerings
Advantages to working with AAA:
For over a century, AAA has built a reputation for being one of Americas pre-eminent member services organizations. AAA Insurance stands firmly on this foundation and has been safeguarding the livelihoods of members since 1914; 100 years of excellence. Though the cars, families and lifestyles have changed greatly over the decades, our commitment to protecting our members has remained constant.A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development
- An outstanding portfolio of products. We work with some of the top Insurance carriers in the country like CSAA, Progressive and Travelers
- Ability to network in the community to help you build your book of business
- Base salary plus monthly commissions with an unlimited earning potential
- Corporate lead generation system
- Paid training program
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
- Ongoing management support and sales coaching
Keywords: Insurance Assistant, Account Manager, Personal Lines Assistant, P&C, Property/Casualty, Account Specialist, Insurance Specialist, Insurance Coordinator, Insurance Rep, Insurance Jobs, Manchester Insurance Jobs, NJ insurance jobs, AAA Insurance, AAA jobs, PnC, PandC
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top