Human Resources Coordinator
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is looking for a
Human Resources Coordinator
to join our team in Cincinnati, OH! The Coordinator will be responsible for providing technical assistance in support of strategic associate engagement, as well as diversity programming and initiatives across the organization.
- Administer assigned operational tasks related to strategic initiatives.
- Provides technical assistance/support in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and specialized software/databases.
- Conducts research and collects, tracks, and maintains data related to engagement and diversity
- Disseminates information/communications regarding engagement and diversity programming and provides resource information to address questions.
- Partners in administering system logistics of the employee recognition program. Helps to coordinate facility, attendance, award, administrative logistics, etc.
- Performs simple data analysis and identifies/tracks trends. Establishes and prepares reports and creates dashboards.
- Schedules and tracks focus group and other program sign-up and attendance.
- Performs assigned research and prepares reports.
- Manages identified sub-projects related to specific initiatives.
- Processes invoices and maintains accurate budget controls.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
- High-school diploma required; associate or bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years applicable business experience, ideally gained through positions such as an Executive or HR Assistant
- HR certification a plus
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- High technical proficiency in spreadsheet and proprietary databases.
- Good reading comprehension and math skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze simple descriptive statistics.
- Ability to partner with other team members and demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus in accomplishing work and completing tasks under stringent timeframes.
- Strong organizational skills
Human Resources Coordinator; Human Resources Assistant; Executive Assistant; HR; Human Resources Administrator
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top