General Service Tech
- Edmond, OK
Are you looking for a career and an opportunity to grow professionally?
AAA Club Alliance is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team in Edmond! Successful candidates will demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we can offer to you
- A competitive salary of $12.00 to $14.00 /hour, depending on experience.
- Over 2 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Health and Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product and service discounts).
- Technician Tool Insurance
- Paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications.
- An opportunity to work with state of the art equipment, in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with a team of professionals.
What our General Service Technicians do
- Mount, balance, and install tires
- Oil changes, fluid flushes, and lubrication
- Aiding management in-store inventory and/or stocking tires
- Assists in cleaning store as needed to ensure a safe work environment
- Follow and promote our high standards of safety, cleanliness and organization, while working as a part of the team.
What you will need
- A High School Diploma or GED and/or one to three months related experience or training.
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- A valid drivers license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light to medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Authorized to work in the USA.
Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, Tire Changer, Part-Time, Tire Repair, Tire, Entry Level Tech, Car Repair, General Service, Tech
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top