Financial Analyst (Treasury, Investments, and Taxation)
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is hiring a Financial Analyst (Treasury, Investments and Taxation) to join our team in Wilmington, DE HQ location! The Financial Analyst will be an integral member of ACA's Finance team, leading day-to-day analysis of cash, credit, investment portfolio evaluation and providing administrative support to the Corporate Tax Department. This is a highly visible role, responsible for both Treasury operations and tax filings. Note that technical tax knowledge is not required as all tax-related tasks will be under the supervision of the Tax Director.
Successful performance of this role will be based upon efficient and timely execution of analysis in a dynamic culture that embraces change and values timely, quality reporting and insights.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work independently and adapt to a regularly changing, fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Accounting Principles related to Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and understand the full-cycle cash function, key business areas supported to assist in optimization of ACA Treasury.
- Ability to develop advanced knowledge of asset classes, investment vehicles, and portfolio fundamentals related to evaluating investment consultants, 3rd party investment managers, and Investment Policy compliance.
- Ability to learn and understand full-cycle outsourced Investment Management function to lead development of conclusions and actions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven, excellent interpersonal and consultative relationship skills to interface with top financial management
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently, but with appropriate support, in a fast-paced team context is necessary
- Ability to work overtime when required by reporting deadlines
- Strong working knowledge and utilization of on-line portals supporting Treasury, Investments, and Taxation.
The primary duties of the Analyst, Treasury, Investments, and Taxation are to:
- Lead monitoring and reporting of cash and execution of excess cash deployment strategies.
- Responsible for analyzing account analysis statements, performing variance analysis of actual vs. budget, and recommendation of pro-active steps to reduce bank fees.
- Monitor debt facilities, provide timely borrowing and repayment recommendations to the Treasury Manager.
- Analyzes key working capital metrics and maintains dashboard utilized to update Senior Financial Management.
- Assisting with opening and closing of bank accounts.
- Assisting with Letter of Credit portfolio.
- Lead monthly monitoring of ACA's investment portfolios, ensuring accordance with Investment Policy and variance reporting.
- Responsible for analyzing investment income across Operating portfolios, performing variance analysis.
- Responsible for assurance that fees charged by Investment Consultants and discretionary investment managers.
- Lead review and comparison of investment consultants by evaluating risk, return, and other factors in accordance with Investment Policy Statements.
- Assisting with opening and closing of new custodian accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of Monthly/Quarterly Sales & Use Tax Returns and Annual Personal Property Tax Returns.
- Ensure that all business license filings are completed.
- Assist the Tax Director in the preparation of annual Corporate Federal & State Tax returns.
- Maintain a tax calendar to ensure that all Federal, State and local filings are completed by the required due dates.
- Assist in the coordination and support of various Federal & State Tax Audits as the organization is notified.
- Bachelors' Degree in Finance or Accounting with three or more years of experience in an automated financial environment and experience in Corporate Treasury and Investments and Treasury Management agreements connected to liquidity and cash management arrangements.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Designation is preferred but not required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary of $56,400 - $71,100 depending on experience.
- Eligibility for Annual Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
keywords: Financial, Taxation, Treasury, Investments, AAA Jobs, CTP, Treasury Professional designation, Corporate Treasury, Treasury Management, Accounting
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top