E-Learning Developer II
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is looking for an
eLearning Developer II
to join our team in Wilmington, DE!
eLearning Developer II
is responsible for performing needs assessment and the design of eLearning programs. This position will oversee development, implementation, update, and maintenance of a corporate on-line learning site in order to provide Associates with interactive learning materials for information, products, and software systems for all AAA Club Alliance. This individual will also maintain direct partnerships with Business Line representatives and serve as a representative for Learning and Development. This position has a high level of independent judgment and discretion in order to recommend and implement organization-wide standards for eLearning design. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the organization in the design, development, and coordination of implementing best-in-class eLearning strategies and curricula, and directly manages related projects.
- Overseeing team member contact with subject matter experts across the organization and serves as a liaison with key business clients and training groups.
- Receiveing feedback from a variety of sources including the Manager of eLearning and the Director of Training & Development.
The primary duties of the E-Learning Developer II are:
- Oversees development, implementation, update, and maintenance of a corporate on-line learning site in order to provide Associates with interactive learning materials for information, products, and software systems for all AAA Mid-Atlantic.
- Supports the organization in the design, development, and coordination of implementing best-in-class eLearning strategies and curricula, and directly manages related projects.
- Oversees team member contact with subject matter experts across the organization and serves as a liaison with key business clients and training groups.
- Design, develop, and coordinate the implementation of best-in-class training courses intended to improve individual and/or organizational performance.
- Is responsible for ID effectiveness; reviews and edits the work of others to ensure adherence to standards of instructional integrity; assures consistency and tone of multiple-module curriculums with multiple writers.
- Focuses on the rapid modernization of existing AAA courses and development of new AAA courses by employing templates and matrices.
- Manages to project plans to ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines; track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary work flow and resource allocations, making alterations when necessary to meet expectations of clients; analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverables.
- Assist subject matter experts (SMEs) with: a. Selection of appropriate instructional interventions. b. Development of instructionally sound course objectives. c. Design and development of realistic scenarios and case studies. d. Design and development of valid assessment items/tools and evaluating these materials.
- A Bachelors degree in a related field and 5 years training delivery experience in a corporate setting, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree in Educational Technology, Instructional Design, or Industrial Technology preferred.
- Certification in advanced instructional technologies is also preferred.
- Must have solid eLearning development skills with tools such as Adobe Authorware, SnagIt, Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in systematic approaches to eLearning development (Instructional System Design or Systems Approach to Training).
- 2 to 3 years Project Management (PM) experience to include a minimum of 2 years Project Management (PM) experience on large-scale curriculum development projects using PM tools and techniques.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top