Driver/Warehouse Associate - Erlanger, KY - Great Hours + Benefits!
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Allied Group/Bob Sumerel Tires and Service Since 1968, our company has served the automotive needs of customers throughout Greater Cincinnati, Columbus and Central Ohio. In addition to our full range of services to meet every car care need, we sell a variety of tires to accommodate all makes and models. In keeping with our tradition of quality and service, we are currently looking for a Driver/Warehouse Clerk to aid in our operations at our Erlanger, KY warehouse.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Delivering tires and/or supplies to locations throughout the Tri-State
- Stocking, loading/unloading, moving, inventory of tires
- Maintaining warehouse via company best practices
- Clean Driving Record
- Must be reliable, hardworking and dedicated to customer service
- Previous driving experience and/or knowledge of the Greater Tri-State area
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 20 lbs and occasionally lift up to 75 lbs, with or without accommodation
- Submit to a DOT physical
All full-time employees eligible for comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, life, 401(k) WITH COMPANY MATCH, paid time off, discounted gym membership and MUCH MORE!
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top