Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Do you have strong problem-solving, interpersonal and computer skills, and enjoy helping others?
Perform a critical role assisting AAA Members who are in need of roadside assistance by contacting and managing service providers in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment! Your ability to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously, remain professional and productive under pressure, and analyze situations quickly to make effective decisions is valued and instrumental to ensuring an exceptional customer service experience.
The primary duties of the Dispatch Operations Specialist are to:
- Dispatch roadside vehicle assistance requests in a timely manner to service providers using a variety of communication channels.
- Determine, allocate, and manage the most effective delivery methods and resources to meet or exceed the Members service needs.
- Communicate to service providers the pertinent information needed to provide timely assistance to AAA Members, and maintain open communication for service status updates.
- Utilize computer systems and mapping software to thoroughly and accurately track, gather information, troubleshoot, monitor and document the progression of roadside assistance requests.
- Analyze, identify and prioritize service requests based on various criteria (safety, weather, traffic, etc.) to ensure police and other emergency calls are handled within established timeframes.
- Respond to inquiries from AAA Members and service providers about the benefits of the AAA Membership products, and resolve concerns in a timely manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a customer contact role
- Ability to make sound decisions and distribute resources to Member Service requests via various computer and communication systems
- This position is considered Emergency Personnel. Associates report to work as normal to a AAA work location in inclement weather and other types of emergencies.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary starting at $16.75 to $18.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Eligibility for an Individual Incentive Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Training: Monday " Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm for the first 4 weeks.
- Schedule: 2nd and 3rd shifts available in our 24 x 7 Operations Center. Weekends and holidays required. Days and hours TBD.
Day In Life Video: http://bcove.me/2rxjj9gu
Dispatcher, Call Center Representative, Emergency Services Dispatcher, Emergency Dispatcher, Customer Service Representative
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top