Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Dispatch Operations Specialist are to:
- Utilizes D2000, a Windows based PC application, receives Roadside Assistance request information from the Roadside Assistance Call Center, ERS Online system, dedicated police hotlines or the RAP program servers to coordinate Roadside Assistance requests on behalf of the Members. Makes decisions and takes the necessary actions to determine the most appropriate delivery methods to meet or exceed the Member’s service needs.
- Ability to utilize mapping software to determine locations and geo code calls based on information and spot to appropriate contractor/territory. Manages assigned calls to facilities/trucks using a variety of communication channels (i.e.; telephones, Nextel direct connect, variety of digital in truck technology units, etc.). Communicates all pertinent data (Member situation, vehicle problem, location, etc.) to service drivers .
- Manages resources to meet/exceed productivity goals for call volume, battery sales, and cost per call. Maintain accurate documentation, on the status of each call within the area, manages call progress, and ensures documentation is complete before calls are cleared with proper codes, assuring accurate payments to contractors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in a customer contact role.
- Detailed, proven knowledge and ability to distribute appropriate resources to Member service requests via online Mapping, D2000 Truckload, etc.
- This position is considered Emergency Personnel, which means that in inclement weather and other types of emergencies, associates are to report to work as normal, whether to a AAA work location, or via remote access, at the discretion of management.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $16.42 to $19.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Schedule: Wednesday 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., Thursday 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., Friday 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. and Saturday 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Dispatcher, Call Center Representative, Emergency Services Dispatcher, Emergency Dispatcher, Customer Service Representative
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top