Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Provide leadership, coaching and development of the Dispatch Center associates to obtain productivity, service and satisfaction goals.
The primary duties of the Roadside Assistance Dispatch Center Supervisor are:
- Provides direct supervision and development of up to (15) Dispatch Center Associates. Responsibilities include monitoring, mentoring and supporting the Dispatch Center staff in all aspects of daily operations. The Supervisor will be fully focused on ensuring that the Dispatch Center meets or exceeds established productivity and service objectives. Provides leadership and guidance to associates, handles escalated member issues and ensures extraordinary member service.
- Identifies training and development needs among the staff and works with the Department Manager and trainer to ensure those needs are addressed. Provides feedback to the Department Manager on all personnel related issues and assists with resolution, including performance appraisal drafts. Participates in delivery of performance appraisals. Coaches and provides regular feedback that is instrumental in developing the Dispatch Center Associate's dispatching, call management and service skills as well as meeting department and company goals. Administers performance development up to verbal warnings, as appropriate.
- Assists with interviewing applicants. Monitors the staff for efficient use of resources. Adjusts staff assignments and breaks as required to meet call demand according to business and weather conditions. Monitors and interprets call volume and staffing to ensure prompt service and avoid delays in the handling of member service requests. Makes decisions on call priority and service restrictions.
- Discusses with and updates the department Manager regarding operational issues to ensure consistent application of company policies and procedures. Recommends actions and/or solutions to operation-wide safety and service delivery situations, including weather concerns and contractor availability and performance. Makes appropriate decisions in absence of Manager. Reviews team's performance reports on a daily basis to reinforce positive results and identify areas of improvement. Develops and implements corrective actions on areas of improvement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years in a related field and six years of high volume customer service experience involving exposure to supervisory tasks and utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills to provide the necessary guidance and assistance to Dispatch Center associates.
- Functional knowledge of Windows operating system, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work extended hour schedule and overtime as necessitated by business/weather conditions.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive annual salary of $45,700 to $50,000/year, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- This position will work a 3rd shift schedule of Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. and Friday and Saturday 9:15 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
customer service, dispatch, supervisor, coaching and development
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top