Director, Insurance Sales
- Lexington, KY
Energy Insurance is looking for a dynamic Sales Director for our Commercial Insurance division. The Commercial Insurance Sales Director will be located in Lexington, KY and is responsible for planning, structuring and implementing the field sales strategy, for hiring and developing new commercial lines and employee benefits sales producers.
Energy Insurance is looking for the best of the best! We are a family, growth and success-oriented organization that has a passion for supporting its people and clients. Our objective is to make this a place you want to work and will provide the tools, training, resources and support you need to do it.
What We Can Offer You:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience plus team performance compensation
- Bonus Plans and Annual Merit Increase Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Legal Assistance program, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership. Employee discounts on various AAA products and services, as well as discounts with select retail and discount partners.
Energy Insurance is looking for just the right Sales Director who:
- Will manage, motivate, coach, support and lead new Commercial Sales producers to sell business services and customer engineered solutions to owners and C-level executives of professional firms, manufacturers/distributors, institutions and medium sized companies. This role will also be responsible for planning, structuring and implementing an effective sales strategy and delivering ongoing education to commercial producers.
- Must assist producers with proactively identifying customer needs and providing solutions that contribute to customer success while building strong, referral-based relationships in a competitive market, and promoting lead generation within the organization.
- Will be responsible for managing sales performance and initiatives, promoting customer-focused sales growth and setting objectives for their team, and conducting in-the-moment and developmental coaching.
- Will source, recruit and on-board new talent across the agency footprint while working with management to build performance plans, and identify opportunities for growth and sales process improvement.
- Our ideal candidate has 5 years of Sales Management experience and has; impacted revenue for the company by a minimum of $150K/year, hired multiple producers within a year, regularly attended 2 joint sales calls a week with producers and has practice managing budgets, weekly sales activity and spreadsheets.
- Must be transparent, trust worthy, consultative, customer-centric focused, driven, a self-starter, a goal achiever with a high figure-it-out factor, have a positive attitude and strong passion for success, takes ownership, is willing to do everything possible to succeed, and wants to be part of a winning team.
- Must have great listening, problem solving and analytical skills, be highly motivated and passionate, and is willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- Five (5) years of related insurance experience with progressive management experience.
- Three (3)+ years developing and managing budgets/P&L, etc.
- Strong professional acumen and communication skills, with experience interacting with C-level executives and their teams.
- Commercial Insurance experience preferred.
- Ability to delegate workload and engage team members across the agency to achieve multiple deadlines.
Commercial Insurance, Sales Manager, Insurance, Insurance Director, Director of Sales, Sales Manager, Leadership, Production, Recruiting
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top