Customer Service Representative, Call Center
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance, one of the largest AAA Clubs in the country, is hiring ambitious, customer focused individuals who want to help a member in need to join our fast-paced Roadside Assistance Call Center team! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence. Individuals who excel at multi-tasking and are looking to work in a busy, high-volume call center environment will succeed in this role. Become a AAA ambassador today and make a difference in people's lives.
This is a seasonal role with potential for regular part-time and full-time opportunities.
Training for this position would be the first 3 weeks, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm.
Our Roadside Assistance call center professionals are dedicated service agents who:
- Properly answer and accurately receive, record and respond to members' requests from incoming telephone calls regarding Roadside Assistance and other related areas, while demonstrating a pleasant and professional telephone manner. Assist Members, utilizing AAA maps and/or a PC based map program, to determine their breakdown location or tow destination, and to provide trip routing/mileage information as part of a 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year operation.
- Deliver extraordinary customer service to Members, using sound business judgment, by accurately answering questions, applying and interpreting department policy and effectively utilizing department references and resources. Listen and probe for additional information as necessary. Make sound decisions concerning the prioritization of service (e.g., safety concern, extreme hardship to Member). Identify situations that require special handling and coordinate with the Trusted Friend Help Desk and the Dispatch unit. Forward complaint information to Member Relations for follow-up.
- Provide Members with all necessary instructions to ensure a complete understanding of the services that will be rendered, including an accurate Estimated Time of Arrival. Suggest opportunities that will enhance a Member's experience; promote related programs as required by the Member's individual situation.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A base salary of $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Wellness and Health Advocate Programs
- Rewards for performance
- Paid Training programs including classroom and on-the-job training.
- Opportunity for growth with potential for part-time and full-time benefits.
- Variety of set work schedules available to include day and evening shifts, 24 hours per week
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) to five (5) years of customer service experience
- Effective analytical, written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments, proper handling of problem situations and constructive interaction with others. Ability to cope in a professional manner with a fast work pace and time pressure. Ability to remain organized and in control under challenging conditions.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, internet and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
- Ability to read a map and provide clear directions.
- Ability to work weekends, overtime and/or holidays as necessitated by business and/or weather conditions.
Emergency Roadside Service Representative, Call Center Representative, Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Call Center Jobs, Hamilton NJ, Call Center, Customer Service Jobs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top