Counter Sales Associate (Automotive)
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Bob Sumerel Tire and Service
, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance, has served the automotive needs of customers throughout Greater Cincinnati, Columbus and Central Ohio. In addition to our full range of services to meet every car care need, we sell a variety of tires to accommodate all makes and models. In keeping with our tradition of quality and service, we are currently looking for dependable and hardworking Tire Technicians/Mechanics for various locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area!
The primary duties of the Technician Specialist are:
- Accurately completes all paperwork, including repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- Verifies repairs are properly completed by re-testing repaired system to ensure proper function and road tests vehicles, as necessary, to identify concerns or validate repair.
- Communicates repair recommendations to customers, and obtains approval to perform recommended repairs from the customer before actual repair begins.
- In training route for Store Management
- Accurately performs tire repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the automotive repair industry.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using standard automotive procedures.
- Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: Fluid flush and replacement, visual vehicle inspection, belt and hose replacement, battery testing and replacement, and general automotive repairs.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary between $11.00 to $15.00 based on experience
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top