Coordinator, Distribution Process
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Distribution Process Coordinator II are:
- Providing Account Receivable and Account Payable support for all Retail & CCIT locations in conjunction with internal management teams and accounting department.
- Overseeing daily reconciliations, including tracking and communication with stores on various back office processes including Retail end of day cashiering policies, Membership variances, Insurance, and VAST.
- Reviewing and distributing Member feedback or inquiries from online, emails, or other social media sources.
- Supporting Distributions Quality Standards program by monitoring and updating Distribution Operations management team on the case management system of the Quality Standards network and coordination and preparation of survey dispute documentation for Quality Standard survey responses.
- Maintaining and tracking ASE certifications held by CCIT Car Care associates. Prepare spreadsheets documenting certifications held/needed, renewal dates on existing certifications and ensure compliance.
- Supporting reporting team in validation and UAT efforts with compensation system and new/revised reporting.
- Monitoring various reports to ensure compliance of Retail and Car Care with established standards including Corporate Compliance, P-Card, CRM, and procedure adherence.
- Researching and supporting payment variances in VAST and ensure timely and correct recording of information that facilitates vendor payments or corrects financial reporting.
- Supporting departmental leadership in various projects and tasks emerging as centralized support from Process Improvement or centralization of administrative functions.
- Supports departmental objectives at a level normally acquired through the completion of an Associates degree in business administration or related field or the equivalent of two years business experience, plus four years experience involving accounting principles and data analysis.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to understand end user needs and constructively interact with all levels of individuals and external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to review and comprehend data and information from a variety of sources. Ability to collect, organize, and verify data using applications in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to handle financial responsibilities with general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good project management skills.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
A competitive salary of $18.50 to $22.75/hour, depending on experience.
Position is eligible for the Annual Corporate Bonus Plan
Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Accounting, Process Coordinator, Administration, Project Manager
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Admin - Clerical
Back to top