Concept Design Manager, Business Acceleration
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is hiring for a
Concept Design Manager
to join the Business Acceleration team! We are seeking a dynamic and innovative individual that will be responsible for actively driving potential new products or business processes through an agile, but structured, innovation process to quickly prioritize and test net new initiatives that realize economic and/or service quality gain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct friction analysis with business line leaders to generate opportunities for top of ideation funnel.
- Leverage internal and external resources and relationships to build a detailed and well-supported business thesis for each opportunity that advances through POC/pilot stages.
- Create and execute plans to test opportunities, including market research, alpha development and/or feasibility design and testing.
- Plan, prepare, and document cost, time, resources, and risk estimates for solution launches, leveraging strong collaboration and input from product lines, support areas, and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Participate in all product design, mock ups, and prototype development.
- Participate in market and technology research projects.
- Develop specific areas of product or process vertical expertise.
- Research and identify key market trends in ACA business lines and adjacent industries. Remain abreast of strengths and weaknesses and internal and competitive solutions.
- Research, document, and communicate advantage and weaknesses of potential new technologies that may be of value to ACA products and business processes.
- Identify major risks concerning the technical and operational feasibility of Business Acceleration initiatives and provide actionable recommendations and steps to mitigate those risks with input for product and technical teams.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external technical and product subject matter experts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or a related field.
- Eight plus years of relevant experience in Experience or Concept Design M anagement in a product and services focused environment or similar experience in the consulting sector.
- Proven project management and process improvement skills.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and business model development skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Proven abilities in facilitating and organizing client strategy workshops and/or brainstorms.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Superior skills to communicate complex ideas effectively to all levels of audiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Innovation; Project Management; Agile; Scrum; Methodology; Six Sigma; Entrepreneurship; Process Improvement; Entrepreneur ; Consumer Insights; Research Manager; Market Research Manager; Insights Leads
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top