Commercial Insurance Sales Agent
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Are you a current insurance professional looking for a change or a sales professional looking to work with a nationally recognized brand? As a Commercial Insurance Agent with Energy Insurance, Inc. you will work closely within your community to build customer relationships and promote Energy Insurance products. If you are a motivated self-starter who loves a fast paced environment, this is an opportunity for a rewarding career with unlimited earnings potential!
- Responsible and accountable to achieve annual new business production goals through consultative sales to new clients and cross sell rounding of current clients.
- Develop and manage an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, cold calling, networking, client referrals, other AAA Club Alliance Associates and AAA Club Alliance marketing sources.
- Develop a sales and marketing plan to compete with other sales producers or companies who sell commercial insurance and, outline niche marketing strategies.
- Work on multiple coverage lines including, but not limited to, commercial property, commercial general liability, business owners policies, commercial packages, commercial auto, workers compensation, directors and officers coverage, employment practices liability, errors and omissions, inland marine, etc.
- Responsible for developing, presenting and selling customized insurance programs that meet Personal or Commercial Insurance needs.
- Review prospective and current insureds policy coverage limits, language and accuracy for suitability and gaps.
- Responsible for gathering all required information to obtain quotes on behalf of a client or prospective client. This information will include, but not limited to, building information, product information, inspection information, and additional supplemental application as needed.
- Enter all information and notes into AAA Club Alliance CRM and Agency Management System (Ebix).
- Responsible for working with the client service team to service and retain current accounts.
- You will be expected to perform daily activities including, but not limited to: outbound cold calling, prospecting, scheduling appointments, researching websites, collaborating with carrier representatives and underwriters, walk-ins, networking and check-ins with agency sales management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong sales and marketing background with production goals and personal sales responsibilities.
- Demonstrated success in sales acumen, production growth and performance achievements.
- Must be comfortable making daily cold calls and be self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to drive personal performance, problem solve, personal accountability and find new business prospects.
- Must be comfortable with making presentations to business owners and C-Level executives.
- A superior customer service attitude and approach to business.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with management and clients to explain complex issues, and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
- Must be able to take direction and course correct quickly.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Associates Degree with 2 - 4 years of experience selling commercial Property and Casualty Insurance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Knowledge of insurance markets, rating procedures, coverage, and industry operations.
- Proficiency using Ebix ASP or similar insurance industry agency management software.
- Advanced Excel and MS office suite skills. (Word, Outlook) with the ability to type 45-50 wpm or faster.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top