Club Fleet Dispatch Coordinator
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Club Fleet Dispatch Coordinator are to:
- Utilizing D3, a Windows based PC application, receives Roadside Assistance request information from the Roadside Assistance Call Center, ERS Online system, dedicated police hotlines or the RAP program servers to place Roadside Assistance requests on behalf of the Members.
- Analyzes information contained on service requests to determine the most appropriate method to meet or exceed the Members service needs.
- Dispatches calls to facilities/trucks using a variety of communication channels (e.g., telephone, two-way radio/direct connect, digital/computer data link, fax and pager). Relays all pertinent data (Member situation, vehicle problem, location, etc.) to service drivers.
- Makes decisions regarding priority level of a call by analyzing information related to safety and hazardous situations, weather conditions, traffic situation, special extenuating circumstances, etc., and takes action to ensure that priority service is delivered. Makes sound decisions concerning the prioritization of service (e.g., safety concern, weather, traffic) and policy exceptions (e.g., Member not with vehicle, use of agent). Looks for ways to make reasonable accommodations for Members in non-traditional situations.
- Utilizing D3, maintains accurate documentation on the status of each call within the area, manages call progress, and ensures documentation is complete before calls are cleared with proper codes, assuring accurate payments to contractors. Manages the status of each call within the area to ensure Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) will be met, and reroutes calls to an alternate facility when ETA appears to be in jeopardy.
- Delivers extraordinary customer service to AAA Members, RAP customers and contract facility owners/drivers by accurately answering questions and interpreting Club policy. Provides all necessary instructions to ensure a complete understanding of the services that will be rendered.
- Promotes On-the-Go solutions to Members; demonstrates sales abilities in support of the AAA Mobile Battery Services or other OTG initiative as deemed by the Club.
- High School Diploma or equivalent .
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a customer contact role
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment where the ability to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously, remain professional and productive under pressure, and make quick and effective decisions are keys to success.
- Effective PC keyboarding skills and ability to utilize PC programs in a Windows-based environment. Proven familiarity with AVL technology.
- Understands our servicing area with the knowledge of the contractor network and geographic boundaries of service.
- Required to work overtime as necessitated by weather/business conditions, and to work holidays as appropriate.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $15.00 to $17.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Keywords: Dispatcher, Driver
- Basic Concept of Geography and Direction. Professional Phone etiquette, Customer service skills, Flexible schedule, Maps and Travel tools -GPS, Member Safety and Satisfaction.
Dispatcher, Fleet Dispatcher, Call Center Representative, Emergency Services Dispatcher, Emergency Dispatcher
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top