Car Care Sales Associate
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
- Produces work orders, prepares estimates from technicians diagnosis and inspections, obtains authorization from customers for recommended services, and follows their work orders through to completion. Sell various automotive products and services.
- Meet or exceed established customer service and operations standards.
- Greets customers, answers telephone calls following Car Care guidelines, and schedules appointments in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Contacts customers requesting service appointments via on-line email Appointment Requests, and schedules customers with an appointment day and time within established guidelines.
- Reviews repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services to be performed. Contacts customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup.
- Notes the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Follow all safety practices as outlined in the policy and procedure manual.
- Assists other sales or service associates as needed in an effort to exceed customer service expectations.
- Checks that the vehicle Courtesy Checks and Fluid Condition Checks and forms have been completed, and reviews results of these inspections with each customer.
- Closes work orders enters all required vehicle information and technician notes in preparation for the cashier.
- Ensures all vehicles are in an acceptable condition for return to customer.
- Provides a high level of customer service and follows operational processes.
- Presents work order to Service Manager for technician distribution. May assist the manager to monitor the work flow to shop technicians while monitoring progress of their written repair orders and accuracy of each job. Supplies information on request to technicians.
- Follows guidelines set by Manager regarding dealing with customer complaints and may make adjustments for members/customers up to an amount determined by Car Care Manager.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing the Auto Services side of the Car Care operation in the absence of Manager and Service Manager.
Additional Job Description
- Drives vehicles into bay as needed. Test drives vehicle to pinpoint origin of problem or symptoms when necessary before and after repair.
- Orders tires and parts for repair orders as needed.
- Professionally investigates customer complaints in a timely manner. Offers a customer friendly solution to all legitimate complaint situations. Refers unsatisfied customers to the Service Manager or Manager.
- Performs Customer Call Back program to insure AAA high standard of customer service.
- Helps maintain image and appearance of store as needed.
- Performs all other related duties as required by AAA Car Care.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary of $11-$14 plus commission, depending on experience
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
- High School Diploma or GED and/or one to three months related experience or training
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Must have a high level of motivation
- Must be safety conscious and customer service oriented at all times
- Drivers License with clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 25-75lbs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top