Car Care MGR/Assistant MGR
- Cincinnati, OH
The primary duties of the Assistant Manager, Car Care are to:
- Supervises and mentors Repair Technicians. Consults with Service Advisors, as needed, ensure appropriate work is assigned according to Technicians skill level. Verifies that repair and maintenance on all vehicles is completed accurately and in a professional manner.
- Organizes the work presented and plans for the highest efficiency in the performance of all the job functions, including vehicle movement and parts procurement. Supervises communication between Car Care Center and customer. Ensures that customer is kept up to date of repair permissions, agreements, and expectations and that promised estimates and completion times are met.
- Verifies and ensures continuous implementation and adherence to all AAA Car Care policies and procedures. Responsible for sales and operations of the store in the absence of the manager. Creates estimates and work orders from vehicle inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AS in Automotive Technology is preferred with four years experience in the automotive repair industry.
- Ability to supervise and mentor all technicians at a level normally acquired through at least two (2) years of previous automotive supervisory experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Valid Drivers license required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $Click here to enter starting salary to $Click here to ending salary, depending on experience.
- Click here to enter any bonuses, commissions, and perks etc.
- Click here to enter all appropriate insurance, benefits, 401 k1403b, holidays and vacations, etc.
- Click here to enter List a "soft" perk, such as "The opportunity to work in a small office setting where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis" if the company is small, or "the opportunity to lend your own expertise to developing operational initiatives and procedures" if this is a visionary or new role at the company.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
See Inside the Office of AAA Club Alliance
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. Since its founding over 100 years ago, AAA has been an advocate for the motorist and traveler, continually advocating for driver and passenger rights, fair laws, and safer vehicles and roads.
Back to top