Car Care MGR/Assistant MGR
- Cincinnati, OH
AAA Club Alliance
has served the automotive needs of customers throughout Greater Cincinnati, Toledo, Central Ohio and Oklahoma City. In addition to our full range of services to meet every car care need, we sell a variety of tires to accommodate all makes and models. In keeping with our tradition of quality and service, we are currently looking for dependable and hardworking Store Managers for various locations throughout our Service Area!
The primary duties of the Car Care Manager are to:
- Maintain overall responsibility for service delivery, staff administration, facility appearance, purchasing, record keeping, inventory control, and other operational areas of the Car Care facility to meet or exceed projected net income as outlined in the annual budget. Effectively hire staff and schedule associates to meet changing business needs.
- Review necessary repairs with customers and associates and address questions or concerns, consistently monitor and assure high quality customer service is provided by associates on a daily basis.
- Develop external business relationships generating business for the Car Care facility and enhancing the AAA image in the community. Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the operations of the Car Care facility for review by management.
- Act as Health & Safety Officer for location. Manage safety and shop compliance issues to ensure conformity with OSHA and local laws. Prepare income and expense budgets and ensure strict adherence to budgetary guidelines. Ensure that the facility meets annual revenue and net income budgets and achieves budgeted sales.
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Six years experience in the automotive industry, or equivalent, including three years in a management role.
- Ability to read and interpret financial data and reports.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification as a Master Automotive Technician preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid operators license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light and medium duty trucks.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to work with PC-based (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel) and automotive computer equipment and software applications.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary
- A generous of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, Tire Changer, Part Time, Tire Repair, Tire, Entry Level Tech, Mechanic, Car Repair, General Service, Tech
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top